– Hertz Pure Marine Certified Product stamp featuring the IP65 protection grade, ASTM-D4329 standards for UV resistance and ASTM-B117 for salt fog operability.
– High efficiency tweeter designed with FEM simulation to maximize off-axis emission, typical of in-boat install.
– Sound-transparent mesh grille with twist and lock locking system, providing an elegant style and a rock-solid protection.
– Woofer with 25 mm (1”) voice coil fine-tuned for infinite baffle application featuring silicone insulated lead-wire for durability.
– Sealed built-in crossover with resettable solid-state tweeter protection circuit.
– Nickel-plated corrosion resistant terminals.Thanks to all this technological elements the compact 6.5” speaker, with a depth of only 2.36 in. delivers a detailed and dynamic sound, making every outing memorable.
Sorry, but your search doesn’t seem to match any of our supported countries.
You can try a different search term, pick a country from the list below or visit our International Website instead.
Be inspired, sign up now!
Never miss the latest news, tips and tutorials from Hertz